FIRST AID COURSE at Potters Gate Children's Centre
on Thursday 11th May 9.30-11.30am at Potters Gate Children's Centre,
entrance off Beavers Road, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7BB
This 2 hour course will include learning about resuscitation, the recovery position, choking and other household injuries/conditions such as anaphylactic shock, infantile convulsions and burns.
- The course concentrates on care of children aged 0 to puberty.
- There will be baby and child dummies on which to practice the skills
- All students will receive a booklet.
- Places on this course are limited, so to secure your place on this course please call or email us with your contact details asap.
- There is no deposit or charge for this course, but if you are able to, a suggested donation of £10 towards the cost would be gratefully received, and enable us to run other courses in the future.
Please note: There is no crèche for this course, so you will need to make your own childcare arrangements.:
Tel: 01252 891250 firstname.lastname@example.org