Parents' Voice -
What Do You Think?
Potters Gate Children’s Centre regularly seeks your views in a variety of ways and uses this feedback to help us review our current programme and decide what future services we should offer.
Parents/Carers - you can tell us what you think in many ways:
- Complete a feedback form after coming to a session, course or event
- Post your ideas on our Facebook page
- Take part by filling out one of our questionnaires at the Centre
- Send us an email with your feedback or ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verbal feedback – chat to us and tell us what you think!
- Complete our Annual Survey online or fill in a paper copy at the end of the year
- Monthly coffee mornings hosted by a member of staff or volunteer to enjoy a coffee and some cake and fruit, whilst meeting other Centre users and sharing your views about our service. Please speak to a member of the team if you are interested in coming or for more information. Coffee morning dates are as follows:
Thursday 2 March, Thursday 20 April, Friday 19 May, Friday 16 June and Thursday 13 July 2017 at 10-11am, here at the Children’s Centre.
‘Staff are all very welcoming, even if not directly involved in the session. Staff always available for a chat to offer helpful advice and listen to concerns or difficulties.'
'Members have suggested ideas that the Centre has acted upon.’
They told us that "they felt the meetings were good and accessible."