- What's On Calendar
- La Leche Breastfeeding Cafe
- Wednesdays in Wrecclesham
- Play and Learn
- Parenting Courses
- Things to do at Home!
- HENRY courses
- Sing and Story
- Breastfeeding & Breast Pump Hire
- Childrens's 9-12 month health checks with Farnham Health Visiting team
- Health Visitors clinic
- Play and Learn Plus
- The Last Wednesday Special Needs Support Group
The Children's Centre periodically runs parenting courses, including ‘Parenting Puzzle’ courses and ‘A Positive Relationship With Your Child’ courses. These encourage parents and carers to get the best out of family life, offering positive ways of guiding children.
The Parenting Puzzle
This parenting course encourages parents and carers to enjoy bringing up children and get the best out of family life. It offers practical, positive ways of guiding children so they learn to handle both their feelings and their behaviour.
This course is for parents living in our reach area.
Spaces are limited so call or email us to ask about course dates and to book your place. (A limited number of free crèche places are also available, please reserve when requesting your course place)
The course covers the following areas:
- Understanding children’s behaviour
- Listening and how babies and children communicate
- Praise and encouragement
- Power of Play
- Boundaries and parenting styles
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Strategies to help manage behaviour
- Looking after ourselves
Tel: 01252 891250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positive Relationship With My Child - 4 or 10 Week Parenting Courses
Our Outreach Workers are trained to run the following free parenting course for small groups: ‘A Positive Relationship with my Child’. The course is designed to help parents build on their skills. During the weekly sessions we explore and learn what you are already doing well, what else you would like to be doing and ideas on how you could achieve your goals.
Tel: 01252 891250