- What's On Calendar
- La Leche Breastfeeding Cafe
- Wednesdays in Wrecclesham
- Play and Learn
- Parenting Courses
- Things to do at Home!
- HENRY courses
- Sing and Story
- Breastfeeding & Breast Pump Hire
- Childrens's 9-12 month health checks with Farnham Health Visiting team
- Health Visitors clinic
- Play and Learn Plus
- The Last Wednesday Special Needs Support Group
HENRY stands for Health Exercise Nutrition For The Really Young
The HENRY programme is free and helps you to give your baby the best possible start in life.
- Would you like some support to give your child a healthy start?
- Would you like to reduce mealtime stress?
- Would you like to enjoy being active together as a family more often?
If you have at least one child under 5 years old and can answer yes to any of these questions, then HENRY is for you.
The Children's Centre is running an 8 week course which is free. It runs from Friday 16 September to Friday 11 November 2016 from 9.30-11.30am (9.15 drop if using creche) here at Potters Gate Children's Centre.
Places are limited, so please contact us as soon as possible to request a place, and let us know if you need the creche as well.